Becoming an accredited referrer lets you diversify your business income, while elevating your client service offering.
Please submit your client’s name and number on the simple Online Referral Form, and we’ll do the rest.
Your client's experience
- One dedicated Home Finance Manager or Premier Relationship Manager, who’ll support them through to settlement.
- Fixed and variable interest rates, for Owner Occupiers and Investors who are buying or refinancing.
- Our full suite of home loans, including packages and offset.
- Continued support with any future banking needs.
- No cost to join our Referral Program or to be accredited.
- Simple Online Referral Form.
- One dedicated Business Development Manager who’ll support you.
- Added value that helps deepen your client relationships.
To join the Referrer Program, you must currently operate and be formally qualified in one of the following industries:
- Real estate agent
How the program works
This is a no-advice model, which means you simply ‘spot and refer’ your clients – without offering them any advice, recommendation or info about our products or services.
- could be anyone you do business with
- must provide their consent before you pass on their name and contact number to us
- must acknowledge that they’ll be contacted by the team at Think Mortgage
Once you’ve joined the program and been given your unique code, you’re ready to refer.